- Five Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Double Reception Room/ & a Living Room
- Large Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Three Bathroom (Two En-Suite)
- Guest Cloakroom
- Arranged Over 2580 Sq Ft Approx
- Beautifully Decorated Throughout
- Well Maintained Rear Garden with Self-contained Studio Flat
- Located Off the A40, With Excellent Transport Links to Central London
- Within Walking Distance to East Acton Central Line Tube
This fantastic accommodation is arranged over 2580 sqft (Approx) and comprises of: on the ground floor, an entrance hallway, a guest cloakroom, a large fully fitted modern kitchen, a double reception room, a living room with dining area leading to the beautiful rear garden.
On the first floor, Four double bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a family bathroom. An elegant loft-style fifth bedroom with en-suite bathroom is situated on the second floor.
This spacious, bright and elegant property also comprises of a self contained studio flat situated in the rear garden. A conservatory was recently built and the house still have potential for extension (subject to planning from local council). It also benefits from a private entrance courtyard with a space up to three cars.
The Crescent is conveniently located off the A40, with excellent transport links to Central London and within five minutes walk to East Acton Central line tube, and to the popular Kings Fahd Academy.
Please contact us on 0207 262 5844 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Metropole Properties endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.