- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room/ Another double bedroom
- Double Reception with dining area overlooking Communal Gardens
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- 24 hours porter/ Security office/ CCTV and Entry phone system
- Private underground parking
- Free membership to Harbour Club
- Excellent condition
- Closest stations: Royal Oak, Westbourne Park and Warwick Avenue
- Little Venice with the picturesque surroundings are found nearby
Arranged over 850 Sq.ft, this bright and spacious flat is located on the 5th floor and comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, another good sized double bedroom, an airy and generous reception room with dining area and views over the communal gardens, a separate contemporary fully fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and a hallway. This stunning property has been renovated to high standard and is offered in an excellent condition with double glazing, wooden flooring, and good storage space.
The development benefits from 24 hour porter/Security office, CCTV cameras and entry phone system, beautiful communal gardens, lift, secure underground private parking and three free membership to the Harbour Club, an exclusive leisure complex nearby.
Ideally located close to Royal Oak, Westbourne Terrace and Warwick Avenue stations, with easy access to Central London and excellent transport links to Marylebone, Oxford Street and the West End. The charming canals of Little Venice with the picturesque surroundings are found nearby.
Early viewing is recommended!
Asking Price: £800,000 (S-T-C)
Please contact us on 0207 262 5844 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.
Metropole Properties endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.